Тема: CBD Topicals - PayPal Payments

I operate a vape store submission site https://allvapestores.com and we have had a listing from a vape store in the USA that additionally offers CBD products. A Calendar month later, PayPal has contacted use to claim that our account has been restricted and have requested us to take away PayPal as a payment solution from our vape shop submission site. We do not offer CBD product lines such as CBD oil. We solely offer marketing and advertising solutions to CBD firms. I have taken a look at Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Major Wellness Retailer and if you take a good look, you will witness that they promote a relatively wide-ranging series of CBD products, specifically CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a payment solution. It seems that PayPal is employing contradictory standards to different firms. Due to this constraint, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related site. This has restricted my payment possibilities and presently, I am heavily contingent on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have talked with a lawyer from a Magic Circle law practice in The city of london and they explained that What Is Full Spectrum CBD? PayPal is undertaking is definitely against the law and inequitable as it should be applying a consistent benchmark to all companies. I am still to consult one more legal representative from a US law practice in London to see what PayPal's legal position is in the USA. In the meantime, I would be extremely appreciative if anyone here at palkino.info could offer me with substitute payment processors/merchants that work with CBD companies.